Redwood Cooperative School seeks experienced educators with a strong work ethic who are interested in exploring teaching beyond the traditional classroom. Candidates for application should value high levels of family involvement and be eager to form relationships with families, as a means to partner in the education of our children.
Redwood accepts employment inquiries throughout the year.
Due to our expanded programming for the 2018-2019 school year and beyond, we are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Preschool substitute teacher
- Elementary substitute teacher
- Camp counselor (Summer 2019)
- Elementary Assistant Teacher (for the 2019-2020 school year)
- Facilities Manager (for the 2019-2020 school year)
Interested individuals should apply using the application below and should email a cover letter and resume to Redwood Director, Sarah Cummins.