We make every effort to get to know your child and your family in order to help determine if the Redwood environment will meet the needs of your student and family. Priority enrollment is given to currently enrolled students and their siblings.
Efforts are made to increase diversity at Redwood Cooperative School and Redwood Cooperative School does not discriminate against employees, students, families, or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, physical disability, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, physical appearance, or political affiliation.
- We are happy to answer questions by phone (859) 273-4496 and email (email@example.com). If you have questions for the director, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a tour of our school or attend an open house. You will learn the most about our school when you see our students and faculty during a regular school day. Complete the form here to schedule your tour today! If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- Submit an application, using our online application form. Once you have applied (before or after a tour), you will receive a reciprocal release form, so that we may contact the student’s current/previous school environments and/or set-up shadow days (see step 4).
- If your child will be entering 1st through 5th grade or are a Kindergarten transfer student (already enrolled in Kindergarten and plan to move mid-school year), we will contact you to set-up a mandatory, two-day classroom shadowing experience for the entire school day. If your child will be entering preschool or Kindergarten, we will contact you to obtain information from current or previous teachers and/or caregivers. At the discretion of our Redwood faculty, a teacher may request to observe your child in their current school environment. We will provide you with consent forms for all of the above mentioned options.
- We will contact you to inform you of an admission decision. Enrollment eligibility notifications will be sent by January 12, 2018 by email.
- If a decision has been made to proceed with enrollment, you may submit an enrollment contract and enrollment fee to secure your child’s place in our school. The enrollment fee must be received by the Redwood front office in order for your student to be officially enrolled. Priority enrollment will open on November 27, 2017 for currently enrolled Redwood families and their siblings. Enrollment eligibility notifications will be sent by January 12, 2018 by email. Enrollment will open to the public on January 16, 2018.