Redwood continues to offer reasonable tuition due to the fact that we are a cooperative. Many of our families work in the school, both as classroom assistants and performing needed tasks, in order to reduce overhead costs associated with school operations.
Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year*
Tuition Reduction Options (TRO):
- TRO 1
- family members work in the classroom approximately 14 full days (7:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.) per school year.
- family members perform 20 task hours per school year (tasks include cleaning and other special services)
- TRO 2
- family members perform 20 task hours per school year
- families are not required to work in the classroom
- Full Tuition
- families are not required to work in the classroom or perform tasks
Tuition and Fees:
Both elementary and preschool students are returning students are required to pay a $250 enrollment fee per family. New families are required to pay a $350 enrollment fee per family. Elementary students are also required to pay a $300 materials fee each school year, payable in two installments.
*Fees are subject to change annually